Free checking that cares. Never pay monthly maintenance fees. And earn high interest just for using your account.
- High Interest
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Monthly Direct Deposit/ACH credit/ACH debit, access online/mobile banking at least one time per month, at least 12 debit card purchases (greater than $2.51) posted and settled are all qualifications of Blue Bonus Program accounts.
- Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the monthly Statement Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not qualify toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases less than $2.51, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
- “Banking Day” means any business day on which an office of the bank is open to the public for the purpose of carrying out substantially all of its banking functions.
- “Business Day” means a calendar day other than a Saturday or a Sunday or a federal holiday.
- “Statement Cycle” means the period of time for which our bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder’s account.
Additional Information for all Blue Bonus Program accounts:
Limit 1 Blue Bonus Program account per Social Security Number.
Account opening bonus will not be paid if accountholder switches into a Blue Bonus Program account from another account that offered an account opening incentive to open the initial account.
Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
$50.00 minimum deposit is required to open a Blue Bonus Program checking account.
Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the Blue Bonus Program rewards qualifications.
There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close a Blue Bonus Program account.
This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account.
Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Free Blue Bonus Cash Checking:
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) varies by account, account balance and if qualifications are met. See Reward Information Section below for account APY information.
Average daily balances up to and including $7,500.00 receive and APY of 2.00% and average daily balances over $7,500.00 earn an interest rate of 0.25% on the portion of the average daily balance over $7,500.00, resulting in a range from 0.25% to 2.00% APY depending on the account’s average daily balance.
You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $20.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Blue Bonus Cash account during that monthly Statement Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction.
When your qualifications are not met, nationwide ATM withdrawal fees are not reimbursed, and the entire average daily balance in the Blue Bonus Cash account earns 0.05% APY.